- Carpinteria Mayor & City Council
- Coalition Against Gun Violence
- Environmental Defense Center
- Goleta Mayor & City Council
- Pacific Pride Foundation
Pacific Pride Foundation provides service to the HIV/AIDS and LGBT communities in Santa Barbara County.
- Planned Parenthood of Santa Barbara, Ventura and San Luis Obispo Counties
Information on medical and educational services provided by our local Planned Parenthood.
- Santa Barbara County Association of Governments
- Santa Barbara County Board of Supervisors
- Santa Barbara Mayor & City Council
- Santa Barbara Rape Crisis Center
- Women’s Center at UCSB
- California NOW
- California Secretary of State
Contains voluminous information on public officials and elections.
- Healthcare for All
- League of Women Voters of California
- Legislative Information
Track state legislation and legislators
- Speak Out California
- Center for the American Woman and Politics (CAWP)
- Center for Responsive Politics
Follow the money! Considered the best site tracking campaign contributions.
- EMILY’S List
- Financial Network for Women, Inc.
- Institute for Women’s Policy Research
- National Center for Lesbian Rights
- National Organization for Women
- National Women’s Political Caucus
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Project Vote Smart
Offers information on 13,000 national, state and local elected officials and challengers. The site also has presidential candidate biographies and ratings by special interest groups.
- WAND – Women’s Action for New Directions Education Fund
- Women Count
A national non-partisan campaign to mobilize women voters
- Women’s eNews
- Center for Reproductive Rights
- Center for Women’s Global Leadership
- The Global Fund for Women
- Human Rights Campaign
- RAWA – Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan
The only political organization in Afghanistan fighting for women’s rights against the Taliban regime.
- Defending Women’s Rights in American and the World- More Links
To Report a Broken Link: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the name of the website the broken link should point to and the date and time you visited our website. Thank you for your assistance!